Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of service are subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions ("Terms").
Services Offered: Screenit is a technology platform that enables the Users to interact and exchange information / Service and the contract for sale of any information/data or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the User. At no time shall any right, title or interest over the information/data or services vest with Screenit Labs Private Limited nor shall Screenit Labs Private Limited have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract(s).
- Screenit (hereinafter referred to as or “Application”/ “Service”) is developed and operated by Screenit Labs Private Limited.
- At the time of registering for use or using Screenit the user may be asked to enter the user’s name, the user’s age, gender, e-mail address, phone number or other information.
- In these Terms, references to:
- Commercial / contractual terms shall include without limitation price, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to goods and services and after sales services related to goods and services.
- Candidate shall mean the person availing the services/products/job offers of Recruiter via Screenit. "we", "us", "our" or “Application” shall mean Screenit Labs Private Limited, its franchisees, affiliates or partners
- Recruiter shall mean the person offering services/products/jobs to Candidates via Screenit.
- Interviewer shall mean a third party service provider who provide interviewing as a services who voluntarily enrolling in Screenit.
- “Listing”, shall mean any Recruiter who in their individual capacity list the information/service/products/job offers via Screenit.
- User shall mean and include Candidate Interviewer and Recruiter.
No Guarantee of Business or Fitness for a Purpose:
- Screenit shall be availed by person(s) who have created a User account as set out below.
- In order to use Screenit, the User is required to have a compatible internet access and the necessary minimum specifications.
- The version of Screenit software may be upgraded from time to time to add support for new functions, features and services.
- The User shall accept and agree that, Screenit shall not be responsible for any electronic or mechanical defect, data failure or corruption, viruses and bugs or related problems that may be attributable to the User's telecommunication equipment and/or the services provided by any service provider.
Screenit’s Rights and Obligations Screenit reserves the right, at its sole discretion to reject, remove a Listing or a part of the listing at any time without being obliged to provide any reasons. Screenit reserves the right to, at all times, monitor a Listing to ensure compliance with these terms and conditions.
- Screenit does not guarantee that any relevant insights will hike the business for the Users. Screenit is not obliged to market and promote Users and shall not be obliged to recommend a User or Listing to the any other Users or third Party.
- Screenit disclaims all implied warranties and similar obligations including but not limited to those of fitness for a particular purpose, and merchantability, whether otherwise arising by law, custom, usage, trade practice, course of dealing, or course of performance. There are no warranties, which extend beyond those express warranties contained in this Terms.
- It is the User’s responsibility to verify other Users warranties before contracting with the other Users. Any advice provided by the Users are provided in their individual capacity and not on behalf of Screenit.
- User affirms that it has not relied upon Screenit 's skill nor judgment to select or furnish the products/service/jobs for any particular purpose beyond the specific express warranties in this Terms. Screenit does not warrant the products/service/jobs will comply with the requirements of any safety or environmental code or regulation of any federal, state, municipality or other jurisdiction beyond the specific express warranties in this Terms.
- Screenit makes no guarantee, nor do we take any responsibility for the content including its quality, copyright compliance or legality, or any resulting loss or damage. The content not limited to the availability of any product or service or any feature thereof, is subject to change without notice.
- Screenit reserves the right, at our sole discretion and without any obligation, to make improvements to, or correct any error or omissions in, any portion of Screenit.
- Screenit communicates information provided and created by advertisers, listing agencies, publishers, users, resellers, third parties, etc. Screenit has no control over the accuracy, legality, legitimacy, validity or reliability of such information on the Application or provided by the Services, which may also include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
- Screenit is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between any of the Users. Screenit cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned Recruiter/Candidate/Interviewer will perform any transaction concluded on the Screenit. Screenit shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between the Recruiter, Interviewer and Candidate.
User’s Obligations User represents and warrants that they will abide by these terms and conditions as updated from time to time by Screenit.
Users Obligation It shall be the responsibility of Users to ensure that he/she/it is competent to enter into these Terms with other Users and Screenit, which would constitute a legal, valid, binding and enforceable Agreement that will not conflict, breach or cause a default of the terms and conditions of any documents, agreements or other writings to which he/she/it is a party. No action, suit, proceeding or investigation is pending to the knowledge of Users, threatened against the User that would affect the performance of his/her/its services in any manner. The Users only shall be responsible for obtaining all applicable statutory registrations.
- The User may be required to create his/ her own User ID and Password in order to register and/ or use the services on Screenit. By accepting these Terms, the User agrees that his/ her User ID and Password are very important pieces of information and it shall be the User’s own responsibility to keep them secure and confidential. In furtherance hereof, the User agrees to;
- Choose a new password, whenever required for security reasons.
- Keep his/ her User ID & Password strictly confidential.
- Be responsible for any transactions made by User under such User ID and Password.
- Screenit may verify at the time of creation of the user account, including but not limited to phone number, email address, bank account, credit card details, etc.
Conditions of Use:
- It is User’s duty to verify the information/data or services provided or listed in Screenit before buying or applying for such information/data or product/services/jobs. Screenit Labs Private Limited shall not guarantee or warrant the information/data or Product/Services/jobs provided or listed in Screenit.
- Users are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular User that the user chooses to deal with on Screenit and use the user's best judgment in that behalf.
Transaction using Screenit
- The User will not, nor allow third parties on the User’s behalf to (i) make and distribute copies of Screenit (ii) attempt to copy, reproduce, alter, modify, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, transfer, exchange or translate the Application; or (iii) create derivative works of Screenit of any kind whatsoever.
- The Service wherever made available to the User free of charge is for the user's personal, non-commercial use. We reserve the right to amend or withdraw the Service, or charge for Application or Service provided to the user in accordance with these terms, at any time and for any reason.
- The User acknowledges that the terms of agreement with the user's respective network provider (‘Internet Service Provider’) will continue to apply when using Screenit. As a result, the user may be charged by the Internet Service Provider for access to network connection services for the duration of the connection while accessing Screenit or availing of the Services or any such third party charges as may arise. The User accepts responsibility for any such charges that arise.
- All User request and payment. for third party services, through Screenit can be made through the user account.
- All transaction data will be available in the respective User account for a period of < insert > days.
- Screenit shall be solely responsible for providing invoices/GST invoices to the Recruiter and pay the Interviewer upon deducting the respective charges .
- User shall be responsible for all transactions including any duplicate/over-write request for services, which may not be refundable in certain cases. It is the respective Users responsibility to check his/her existing services and services already requested and in progress before requesting or paying for the services or products. Screenit shall not be responsible for any transactions and will not be verifying the prior existence of the respective service or request for service. Any payment made in such cases are treated as separated transaction and no refunds would be made.
- Transaction response time would depend on the respective User and Screenit does not provide any guarantee or is not responsible for the transactions.
- Screenit provides options for third Parties to advertise through Screenit, all such advertisements by third Parties shall be in compliance of law and third Party shall be responsible for the same. Screenit does not provide any guarantee or is not responsible for the advertisements.
Information/Data: The User shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information or share/list(s) any information or item that:
- Screenit has a pricing model to which users can subscibe to it and based on the package selected they will avail the functionalites of the platform.
- Users would be charged additionally the applicable Payment Gateway Charges / Convenience Charges / Collection Charges / Internet Handling Charges, etc by Screenit.
- Any eligible re-funds will be in the form of “wallet balance” which may be utilized for the permitted future services on Screenit.
- Financial settlements between Screenit and respective User (s) will be after the deduction of Screenit’s service charges and taxes as applicable.
- Screenit reserve the right to change any policies from time to time. In particular, Screenit may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on Screenit. In such an event, Screenit reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Policy shall be posted on Screenit and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Screenit.
Communication The User will be required to provide a valid phone number and Email ID at the time of using the service through Screenit. By registering the user's phone number and Email ID with us, the User gives consent to be contacted by us via phone calls and/or SMS and /or email notifications, in case of any service-related updates. We will not use the user's personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS or email.
- belongs to another person and to which The user does not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- harm minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items;
- violates any law for the time being in force.
Third-Party Application listing :Screenit may be linked to application(s)/service(s) of third parties, affiliates and business partners. Screenit has no control over, and is not liable or responsible for content, accuracy, validity, reliability, quality of such application(s)/service(s) made available by/through Screenit. Inclusion of any link on Screenit does not imply that the Screenit endorses the linked application(s)/service(s). Users may use the links and these services at the User’s own risk.
Advice : The contents of this Screenit do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from, making any decision.
- The User warrants and represents that all details and information provided to Screenit by the user are true and accurate and are not false, misleading or deceptive and the information contained on Screenit will be kept accurate and up to date and compliant with these terms and conditions.
- Screenit do not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc.) of any of its Users. The User is advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular User that the user chooses to deal with on Screenit and use the user's best judgment in that behalf.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
- All complaints relating to this Application/Service should be addressed to Screenit.
- In case the information/data purchased is incorrect/ fraudulent, the user has to raise a complaint within seven (7) days from the time of conclusion of the transaction.
- On verification or if we suspect any fraudulent transaction by any User or any transaction which defies the terms & conditions of using the service, Screenit at it’s sole discretion could cancel such services, listing, and/or Users Account.
- Application maintains a list of all fraudulent transactions and User and would deny access to them or cancel any transaction placed by them. Application reserves the right to take the final decision.
- Screenit maintains a list of all fraudulent transactions and User and would deny access to them or cancel any transaction placed by them. Screenit reserves the right to take the final decision.
- User agrees that under no circumstances Screenit shall be held responsible for such fraudulent/duplicate transactions.
- 100% refund provided if the service is not availed within 30days of the payment. Customer to request the refund through email
- In the event of wrong subscription, based on the usage of the plan the prorated value will be refunded within 30days days of customer request.
- Screenit shall in no way be responsible for any contracts, payments or transactions not done through Screenit.
Reviews, ratings & comments by users:
- Screenit assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any commercial / contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between Candidates and Recruiters. It is the responsibility of the User alone to ensure that the information/ data either stored in Screenit or taken out from Screenit, by printing or exporting to any computer file format or data stored offline in mobile devices of Users accessing Screenit, is used in compliance with privacy laws applicable to the user’s business transactions.
- Screenit is been made available to the User as a matter of convenience. Screenit expressly disclaims any claim or liability arising out of the provision of this Service. The User agrees and acknowledges that he/ she shall be solely responsible for his/ her conduct and that Screenit reserves the right to terminate the rights to use of the Application/Service immediately without giving any prior notice thereof.
- Screenit shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall Screenit, its employees, directors, and its third party agents involved in processing, delivering or managing the Application/Service, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the Application/Service or resulting from unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or termination of the Application/Service.
- Screenit assumes no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by the User on account of the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Services in connection thereto.
- The User shall indemnify and hold harmless Screenit and it’s respective officers, directors, agents, and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions arising out of or in connection with the utilization of the Services.
- The User agrees that Screenit or any of it’s employees will not be held liable by the User for any loss or damages arising from the User's use of, or reliance upon the information contained on the Screenit, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond Screenit’s reasonable control.
Indemnity : The User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Screenit, it’s employees, directors, officers, agents, representatives and their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, demands, costs and expenses, including attorney's fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon the user's access to and use of Screenit, which may result in any loss or liability to Screenit or any third party including but not limited to breach of any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfilment of any of the user's obligations under this Agreement or arising out of the User's violation of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights. This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this Agreement.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability : The services are made available or provided on an "as-is" basis without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. screenit’s liability for any claim arising under or relating to this terms or any service shall be limited to direct damages and shall not exceed the transaction fee paid to screenit for the relevant service. screenit shall at its discretion have the option to refund the transaction fee or appoint another service provider to rectify or complete the service.
Intellectual Property Rights:
- The User is solely responsible for the content of any transmissions made through Screenit or any transmissions made through any mediums offered by Screenit and any materials the user adds to Screenit or add to any mediums offered by Screenit, including but not limited to transmissions like the Reviews, Ratings & Comments posted by the User (the "Communications"). Screenit does not endorse or accept any of the user's communications as representative of our views. By transmitting any public communication to the Screenit, the user grants Screenit an irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, unrestricted, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, reproduce, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, adapt, modify, edit, create derivative works from, incorporate into one or more compilations and reproduce and distribute such compilations, and otherwise exploit such Communications, in all Screenit now known or later developed
- The User confirms and warrants that the user has the right to grant these rights to us. The user hereby waive and grant to us all rights including intellectual property rights and also "moral rights" in the user's Communications, posted on Screenit through any of mediums of the Screenit. Screenit is free to use all the users Communications as per its requirements from time to time. The User represent and warrant that the User owns or otherwise controls all of the rights to the content that the User post as reviews, ratings or comments; that the content is accurate; that use of the content the User supplies does not violate these Terms and will not cause injury to any person or entity. For removal of doubts it is clarified that, the reference to communications would also mean to include the reviews, ratings and comments posted by the User's friend(s) tagged by the User. Also we reserve the right to mask or unmask the user's identity in respect of the user's reviews, ratings & comments posted by the User.
- Screenit has the right, but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any content posted by the user as review, rating or comments. Screenit cannot review all communications made on and through any of the mediums provided by us. Screenit reserves the right, but have no obligation, to monitor and edit, modify or delete any communications (or portions thereof) which Screenit at our sole discretion deem inappropriate, offensive or contrary to any Screenit policy, or that violate these terms.
- Screenit reserves the right not to upload or distribute to, or otherwise publish through the Screenit or any other forums any communication which is (a) obscene, indecent, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit, threatening, or abusive; (b) constitutes or contains false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact; (c) slanders, libels, defames, disparages, or otherwise violates the legal rights of any third party; (d)causes injury of any kind to any person or entity; (e) infringes or violates the intellectual property rights (including copyright, patent and trademark rights), contract rights, trade secrets, privacy or publicity rights or any other rights of any third party; (f) violates any applicable laws, rules, or regulations; (g) contains software viruses or any other malicious code designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; (h) impersonates another person or entity, or that collects or uses any information about the application visitors.
- It is also clarified that, if there are any issues or claims due to the user's posts by way of reviews, ratings and comments, then Screenit reserves the right to take appropriate legal action against the User. Further, the User shall indemnify and protect Screenit against such claims for damages or any issues, due to the user's posting of such reviews, ratings and comments. Screenit takes no responsibility and assume no liability for any content posted by the user or any third party on Screenit.
- The User further acknowledge that conduct prohibited in connection with the User's use of Screenit includes, but is not limited to, breaching or attempting to breach the security of Screenit.
Term & Termination : Screenit may suspend or terminate the user's use of the Application or any Service, if it believes, in its sole and absolute discretion that the user may have breached any of the Terms. Screenit may delete any content or other materials relating to the User's use of the Service and Application will have no liability to the user or any third party for doing so. The User shall be liable to pay for any Service that the User has already availed/ordered till the time of Termination for any reason whatsoever.
- Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, Screenit owns all Intellectual Property Rights to and into the Screenit, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, trademarks, trade names, service marks, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (whether patentable or not), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks. The User acknowledges and agrees that the user shall not use, reproduce or distribute any content from Screenit belonging to Screenit without obtaining authorization from Screenit.
- Screenit is not responsible for the content of any third party application(s)/service(s) and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of material on such application(s)/service(s). If the user decide to link to any such third party websites, the user does so entirely at the user's own risk.
Governing Law : The laws of India shall apply and courts in India shall have jurisdiction in respect of all the terms, conditions and disclaimers. Screenit reserves the right to make changes to the Application/service and the terms, conditions and disclaimers at any time and without information to the Users of Screenit’s Application/Service.
Arbitration : If any dispute arises between the user and Screenit during the User's use of the Application or services, in connection with the validity, interpretation, implementation or alleged breach of any provision of this terms or any our policy or the documents they incorporates by reference, the dispute shall be referred to a sole Arbitrator who shall be an independent and neutral third party appointed by Screenit. The place of arbitration shall be Chennai. The Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act of 1996, shall govern the arbitration proceedings. The arbitration proceedings shall be in the English language.
- The User shall keep all and any information regarding the service availed and User’s confidential information, both, during the subsistence of this Terms and Conditions and post cancellation. The User shall not, without prior written consent of Screenit transfer (whether for consideration or otherwise) such information to any third-party for any reason whatsoever. This does not include third parties who are authorized by Screenit to operate the Application/Service, conducting Screenit’s business, or servicing the User, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential [Internal Purpose].
- Screenit may also release the User's information when Screenit believes that such release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce the terms and conditions or protect others or Screenit’s rights, property, or safety.
- The User is specifically prohibited from using the confidential information for purposes of seeking any commercial gain out of the said information. In the event Screenit is made aware of any such practice of such violation of the terms and/or conditions of this terms, Screenit shall be entitled to terminate the Agreement as well as initiate legal proceedings against the User, as it may deem fit at its sole discretion and without prejudice to rights available to it under applicable law.
- Screenit may include or offer third party products or services on the Application. These third party products/services have separate and independent privacy policies. Screenit, therefore has no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked products/services.
- Screenit reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this terms and conditions at any time.
Customer Services : If the user has any query, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any waiver of any rights available to Screenit under these terms shall not mean that those rights are automatically waived.
- The User agrees, understands and confirms that his/her/it’s personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/ credit card transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that Screenit has no control over such matters.
- Although all reasonable care has been taken towards guarding against unauthorized use of any information transmitted by the User, Screenit does not represent or guarantee that the use of Application provided by/ through it will not result in theft and/or unauthorized use of data over the Internet.
- Screenit and its affiliates and associates shall not be liable, at any time, for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information contained on Screenit.